DMCA Notification Guidelines
CraftRay.com respects the intellectual property of others, and it is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content posted on CraftRay.com website infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing CraftRay.com’ Designated Copyright agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on CraftRay.com website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works appearing on CraftRay.com website;
- Identification of the materials that are claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that are to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit CraftRay.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit CraftRay.com to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (i.e., “I am under the good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted content that is identified herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”); and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (i.e., “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the copyright(s) that is(are) allegedly infringed by the aforementioned content.”)
- You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
Send all these documents and information to [email protected]
Notice and takedown procedure
CraftRay.com will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by the Designated DMCA Agent, or when CraftRay.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. CraftRay.com will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
To file a counter notification with us pursuant to DMCA sections 512(g)(2) and (3), you must provide a written communication (by fax, regular mail or email) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Repeat Infringer Policy
CraftRay.com will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. Provide information sufficient for us to verify that the vendor is a repeat infringer.
CraftRay.com has a zero tolerance approach towards abusive content/files. To report abuse in relation to content, files or the site please email us with a brief summary/description of the issue at hand. Abusive files will be deleted within hours after your notice.